Wants to pursue MBA in your budget as an international student and looking for the cheapest universities in Canada? If are seeking to gain an MBA degree from abroad to explore the business world, we have offered quite a number of institutions for the cheapest MBA in Canada for international students. Canada is one of the popular study destinations that attract international students every year.
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration is the graduate business program that propels graduate students to the business world with skills like managerial, technical, leadership, and entrepreneurial.
Students with the degree of MBA are sure to become top professionals in business and management and can hold top positions in Business consultancy, Marketing Management, Health service management, and many more.
Canada is well-known for its internationally praised business schools and provides a large variety of competitive MBA courses. So, for students who are planning to pursue this degree, we have listed a cheap MBA college in Canada just for you.
Why study in Canada?
To pursue the MBA degree Canada is one of the top countries in the world as it has various top-ranking universities that offer professional and cheap MBA courses. Apart from the affordable MBA in Canada for international students, there are many reasons why this country is suitable to study. So, here are some of the reasons to study in Canada:
- As an international student, you are permitted to work while studying in Canada. Students can work for 20 hours during the semester and full-time during winter.
- Studying in Canada is entitle to basic amenities Canadian citizens enjoy for international students.
- Easy immigration
- Multicultural Environment
- So, MBA degrees Issued in Canada are internationally recognized.
List of cheapest MBA universities in Canada for international students
- Memorial University of Newfoundland(MUN)
- University of Victoria
- Laval University
- The University of New Brunswick
- University of Calgary
- Regina University
- University of Prince Edward Island
- University of Manitoba
1. Memorial University of Newfoundland(MUN)
MUN ranked amongst the top Canadian comprehensive universities it is literally the cheapest university in Canada for MBA to international students because of its low-cost tuition fees and standardized training method. It has four campuses spread across St. John’s, Grenfell, Harlow, and offers various academic programs in an urban setting, and in turn giving the cheapest courses in Canada.
Most of the MBA school’s students are part-time yet this college is popular for producing top professional graduates. The MBA courses in MUN are internationally credited with a curriculum that is both difficult and relevant and induces students to participate. It also delivers the business basic skills to help students to succeed locally, nationally, and globally.
The duration of the MBA is 2 years and the average tuition fees can be CAD 4,833. The admission requirements at Memorial University of Newfoundland for MBA is:
- GPA: 2.75 on 4.0, B on the grading scale, on a percentile scale it should be 80-82%.
- GRE should be 302.
- Work experience for two years minimum.
- English language scores should be IELTS-7.0 and TOEFL-92.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional and academic.
2. University of Victoria
This university is the best the public research university of British Columbia. There are around 21000 students making it one of the largest universities in Canada and also the cheapest university in Canada for MBA.
The University of Victoria is specialized in eight filed of research that includes health and science, climate and energy, data science and cyber-physical system, global studies and social justice, ocean science and technology, culture and creativity, mathematics, and computer science, and indigenous research.
In the university of Victoria, students can either apply for the weekend, day-time, or even a double degree MBA program and still can gain an MBA graduate equipped with the required skill and knowledge that will help you to become successful in your career. The average tuition fees can be CAD 12,390 to 19,666 and the duration of the course can be 17-21 months. MBA admission requirement at the University of Victoria is :
- GPA of the applicant must be 1st class (60%;7/10) bachelors degree(minimum four years) or must gain at least “B” average over the last two years.
- Work experience should be above two years is require.
- GRE is accept.
- GMAT should be 550+
- English language scores should be TOEFL-90 and IELTS-6.5.
3. Laval University
Laval University is founded in 1663 that is a French research university one of the oldest universities in Canada. In the world, the school ranked 15th in the country and close to 400 in the world and it is one of the most prestigious universities in Canada.
So, it is one of the cheap MBA colleges in Canada and offers a course duration of 18 months. Students who acquire the master’s general knowledge about science administration and graduate will be prepare to be masters of one or more application areas or sectors of Administrative Science during the MBA program.
The average tuition fees for MBA are CAD 15,225 and the course duration is 1-1.5 years. The admission requirement at Laval University for MBA is:
- Bachelor’s degree of four years.
- English language score for IELTS-6.5 and TOEFL-79.
- Personal letter/Presentation
4. University of New Brunswick
The University of New Brunswick has collaborated with many international universities due to student exchange and study abroad programs and is also known for being an institution with one of the cheapest MBA tuition fees in Canada. So, this university is also known as the university of global eminence.
The University of New Brunswick for MBA is a professional program that is designed to develop the creative entrepreneurial leader in today’s world of business and management. So, its students offer customization options so they can tailor their program to align it with their professional plans which will be suitable for international students.
The duration of the course is 12-48 months and the average tuition fee is CAD 18,180 to 29,505. University of New Brunswick admission requirement for MBA is:
- The GPA is 3.4 on a scale of 4.4, A on the grading scale, and 86% or more on the percentile scale.
- GMAT score should be 600.
- Two-three years of work experience.
- SOP for MBA
- English language should be IELTS-7.0 and TOEFL-80.
- Three references of paper.
5. University of Calgary
For international students, the University of Calgary is rank among the most affordable MBA Canada. It offers MBA in a specialized areas like Project Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovative, Global Energy Management and Sustainable Development, Finance Marketing, Real Estate studies.
The University of Calgary’s Haskayne School of Business provides a variety of MBA degree programs which are; Evening MBA, Daytime MBA, Combined MBA, Accelerated MBA, Executive MBA, and Thesis MBA all committed to allowing students to become a leader with real-life expertise.
So, the duration of the course is 2 years and the average tuition fees are CAD 19,104. Admission Requirement at UCalgary for MBA is :
- GMAT score should be a minimum of 550.
- GPA should be a minimum of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 grading scale, and 86% or more on percentile score.
- GRE can be accept.
- English Language scores of IELTS-7.0 and TOEFL-97.
- Two references of letters.
6. University of Regina
So, the University of Regina is Well-Known for its reputation in objective learning, offering internships, and professional placements, and it is one of the cheapest MBA programs in Canada for international students.
The degree of MBA is administered through the Kenneth Levene Graduate School of Business and develops students with the require skills to succeed in the business world. In the institution, the MBA program is a 39 credit hour course that can be complete in two years of full-time study.
The average tuition fee can be CAD 20,168-35,537 and the duration is 1.5 to 2 years. Admission requirement at the University of Regina for MBA is:
- The candidate should hold a four-year undergraduate degree with a minimum grade point average equivalent to Canadian 70%.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- GMAT should be 500.
- GRE is accept.
- English language score should be TOEFL-80 and IELTS-6.5.
7. University of Prince Edward Island
University of Prince Edward Island is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and it is among one of the cheapest colleges in Canada for MBA. This institution is designed to produce graduates that are preparing to create an impact in the business world.
This institution provides an MBA program in two streams of study one is innovative Management and the other is Biotechnology Management and entrepreneurship. The teaching aids are experimental learning and research-based methods and theory-based. The tuition fees for the MBA program are CAD 21,613. The duration of the course can be 20 months. Admission requirement for MBA is:
- Bachelor’s degree of four years.
- GMAT, though required can be not consider if you have high academic scores at the undergraduate level.
- Work experience is not require.
8. University of Manitoba
It is another University accredit by AACSB and the University of Manitoba is one of Canada’s cheapest universities for MBA.
So, the MBA program is design as per the need of today’s industry professionals and to meet the market drive. This institution allows specialization in various fields such as Leadership and Organization, Marketing Supply Chain Management, Finance, Entrepreneurship and Innovative, Management of Public, Health Administration.
So, the duration of the course is 2 years and its average tuition fee is CAD 24,105. Admission requirement at the University of Manitoba for MBA is:
- GPA should be 3.0
- 2 years of professional work experience.
- GMAT should be 550.
- PTE should be 65.
- English Language Score should be TOEFL-100, IELTS-7.
In this article I have provided you cheapest MBA universities in Canada, this might be helpful to you to get the solid foundation to successfully kick-start your managerial career in today’s business world.
So which college is affordable for you to do MBA colleges in Canada would you study in? Hurry up and apply now.